- Biphasic technology.
- Shock up to 200 J.
- Universal AED algorithm for adult and paediatric patients.
- Available with icons or ECG signal.
- The intervention icons guide the user at all times, with audio cues and on-screen text information.
- Easy to use: only two operation buttons.
- Its built-in metronome helps achieve the right rhythm when performing compressions.
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
- LCD display.
- Status indicator.
- Configurable CPR protocol.
- Configured according to ERC/AHA guidelines 2015 and the 2017 update.
- Automatic daily self-test ensures the unit is always ready.
- Available in several languages.
WITH ECG SIGNAL
Option to display the ECG signal during the operation and monitor the patient throughout the episode. This mode is for healthcare personnel only.
The Reanibex 200 has an adapter for infrared connection. With this adapter, you can download stored data about episodes to a computer, to view the information using the Reanibex Data Manager App.