- Biphasic technology.
- Shock up to 200 J.
- Universal AED algorithm for adult and paediatric patients.
- Available with icons or ECG signal.
- Its built-in metronome helps achieve the right rhythm when performing compressions.
- LCD display.
- Status indicator.
- Configurable CPR protocol.
- Configured according to ERC/AHA guidelines 2015 and the 2017 update.
- Available in several languages.
WITH ECG SIGNAL
Option to display the ECG signal during the operation and monitor the patient throughout the episode.
The Reanibex 200 has an adapter for infrared connection. With this adapter, you can download stored data about episodes to a computer, to view the information using the Reanibex Data Manager App.