- Biphasic technology.
- Universal AED algorithm for adult and paediatric patients.
- Shock up to 360 J.
- Large colour display 5.7″
- Possibility of setting the screen on high contrast mode.
- User-friendly and intuitive.
- Rugged and durable design for any environment.
- Its built-in metronome helps achieve the right rhythm when performing compressions.
- Real-time information about whether compressions are correct or not.
- Status indicator
- Configurable CPR protocol.
- Configured according to ERC/AHA guidelines 2015 and the 2017 update.
- Automatic daily self-test ensures the unit is always ready.
- USB connection for transferring episodes to a computer.
The unit has a special built-in rechargeable training battery and a charger. It is ideal for learning about using the defibrillator in different settings.
For training and demonstrations. It includes a special rechargeable training battery, battery charger, remote control and reusable cables, and
also disposable electrodes for paediatric and adult patients.
CPR ASSISTANCE WITH FEEDBACK:
Push-Pad device for error-free CPR. The rescuer applies the Push Pad device to the patient and performs chest compressions on it. The
unit collects information about the frequency and depth of compressions that the rescuer provides to the patient.
The Reanibex 300 displays this information and tells the rescuer whether to perform the compressions faster or slower, deeper or shallower.
With the Reanibex 300’s USB connection you can download events for viewing on a computer quickly and easily.
Once the information is on the USB drive, insert it into the computer and view it using the Reanibex Data Manager App.