- Biphasic technology.
- AED with manual override.
- Universal AED algorithm for adult and paediatric patients.
- Shocks up to 360 J.
- Large high resolution 5.7" colour display.
- Screen can be set to high contrast mode.
- User-friendly and intuitive.
- Its built-in metronome helps achieve the right rhythm when performing compressions.
- Real-time information about whether compressions are correct or not.
- Configurable CPR protocol.
- Configured according to ERC/AHA guidelines 2015 and the 2017 update.
- Automatic daily self-test ensures the unit is always ready.
- USB connection for transferring episodes to a computer.
In AED mode, the device analyses the ECG signal, and performs the defibrillation if necessary, guiding the user throughout the intervention
protocol. The Reanibex 300 GSM provides audio prompts and on-screen instructions as well as providing CPR guidance. It has a built-in
metronome to guide the rescuer in achieving the correct rate while performing compressions, and an indicator to provide information about
the cardiac massage quality.
If the user selects Manual Mode, then the user controls the whole defibrillation procedure, and the Reanibex 300 provides no indications about whether a shock is required or not.
This mode provides a non-diagnostic display of lead II via the 3-leadwire patient cable. In ECG mode the shock capability is disabled.
CPR ASSISTANCE WITH FEEDBACK:
Push-Pad device for error-free CPR. The rescuer applies the Push Pad device to the patient’s back and performs chest compressions on it. The
unit collects information about the frequency and depth of compressions that the rescuer provides to the patient, and sends it to the Reanibex 300.
The Reanibex 300 displays this information and tells the rescuer whether to perform the compressions faster or slower, deeper or shallower..
With the Reanibex 300’s USB connection you can download events for viewing on a computer quickly and easily.
You simply insert a USB drive into the Reanibex 300 and download the information you need. Once the information is on the USB drive, insert it
into the computer and view it using the Reanibex Data Manager App.
The unit has a special built-in rechargeable training battery and a charger. It is ideal for learning about using the defibrillator in different settings.
The Reanibex 300 Manual is certified to:
Excellent dust and water resistance.
Approved for installation, transport and use in ambulances.
Approved for transportation in powered aircraft.