- Biphasic technology.
- Universal AED algorithm for adult and paediatric patients.
- Shocks up to 200 J.
- Large high resolution 5.7” and colour display for monitoring up to 6+6 channels.
- Screen can be set to high contrast mode.
- Its built-in metronome helps achieve the right rhythm when performing compressions.
- Real-time information about whether compressions are correct or not.
- Non-invasive pacing.
- Pulse oximetry with Masimo Set technology for adult and paediatric patients.
- Non-Invasive blood pressure.
- Synchronised cardioversion.
- Acquisition of 12 ECG leads.
- 50 mm recorder.
- Reusable adult and paediatric external paddles with defibrillator and printer control from the paddles.
- Operates on mains AC, vehicle battery DC supply or with own battery.
- Compact Flash memory card.
- Self-test at power-up and during operation.
In AED mode, the device analyses the ECG signal, and performs the defibrillation if necessary, guiding the user throughout the intervention protocol. The Reanibex 700 provides audio prompts and on-screen instructions as well as providing CPR guidance. It has a built-in metronome to guide the rescuer in achieving the correct rate while performing compressions, and an indicator to provide information about the cardiac massage quality.
If the user selects Manual Mode, then the user controls the whole defibrillation procedure, and the Reanibex 700 provides no indications about whether a shock is required or not. Manual mode is suitable for manual defibrillation, synchronised cardioversion and vital signs
A non-invasive transcutaneous pacemaker is a device that delivers electrical stimulation to the heart, thus triggering cardiac depolarisation
and contraction of the myocardium. Pacemaker pulses are delivered only using disposable multifunction electrodes, both adult and paediatric.
This mode is suitable for monitoring vital signs obtained from the pulse oximetry module and the non-invasive blood pressure module, and acquisition and non-simultaneous monitoring of the ECG signal.
Monitor mode allows the display of these parameters in 3 channels.
For ECG and arrhythmia monitoring, the Reanibex 700 can acquire the waveforms by:
- Monitoring electrodes and 3, 5 or 10-leadwire patient cable
- Multifunction defibrillation electrodes
- Reusable external paddles.
MASIMO® PULSE OXIMETRY:
Pulse oximetry is a continuous, non-invasive method of measuring arterial blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate (PR). The measurement is obtained by placing a sensor on the patient, usually on the fingertips or earlobe for adult patients, and on the hand or foot for neonatal patients.
The sensor is connected to the equipment by a patient cable. The sensor captures the patient’s data signal and sends it to the unit.
SUNTECH® NON-INVASIVE BLOOD PRESSURE:
The Reanibex 700’s non-invasive blood pressure module uses oscillometric measurement. This method is non-invasive and measures blood pressure by monitoring the magnitude of pressure changes in the cuff during deflation.
The Reanibex 700 allows direct access to its Compact Flash memory card, for very easy transfer of collected event data.
Simply remove the memory card from the defibrillator monitor and insert it into the computer, and use the Reanibex Data Manager App to view the information.