- Biphasic technology.
- Universal AED algorithm for adult and paediatric patients.
- Shocks up to 360 J.
- Large high resolution 8.4" colour display for monitoring up to 4 channels.
- Screen can be set to high contrast mode.
- Its built-in metronome helps achieve the right rhythm when performing compressions.
- Real-time information about whether compressions are correct or not.
- Non-invasive pacing.
- Pulse oximetry with Masimo Set technology for adult and paediatric patients.
- Oridion Capnography for intubated and non-intubated patients.
- Suntech Medical Non-Invasive blood pressure.
- Invasive blood pressure.
- University of Glasgow Interpretive Algorithm.
- Synchronised cardioversion.
- Acquisition of 12 leads and simultaneous display.
- Data transfer by Bluetooth or GSM.
- 50 mm or 106 mm recorder.
- Reusable adult and paediatric external paddles with defibrillator and printer control from the paddles, and contact indicator.
- Configurable CPR protocol.
- Configured according to ERC/AHA guidelines 2015 and the 2017 update.
- Compact Flash memory card.
- Self-test at power-up and during operation.
The Reanibex 800 has a revolutionary system that allows the defibrillator monitor to be adapted and customised to the user’s needs at any time.
The Reanibex 800’s modules have a built-in plug & play system that allow expansion and updating with new functionalities, without sending the unit to the factory. This ensures that the unit is always available for use.
In AED mode, the device analyses the ECG signal, and performs the defibrillation if necessary, guiding the user throughout the intervention
protocol. The Reanibex 800 provides audio prompts and on-screen instructions as well as providing CPR guidance. It has a built-in metronome to guide the rescuer in achieving the correct rate while performing compressions, and an indicator to provide information about the cardiac massage quality..
If the user selects Manual Mode, then the user controls the whole defibrillation procedure, and the Reanibex 800 provides no indications about whether a shock is required or not. Manual mode is suitable for manual defibrillation, synchronised cardioversion and vital signs monitoring.
A non-invasive transcutaneous pacemaker is a device that delivers electrical stimulation to the heart, thus triggering cardiac depolarisation and contraction of the myocardium. Pacemaker pulses are delivered only using disposable multifunction electrodes, both adult and paediatric.
This mode is suitable for monitoring vital signs obtained from the pulse oximetry module and the non-invasive blood pressure module, and acquisition and non-simultaneous monitoring with up to 12 leads.
For ECG and arrhythmia monitoring, the Reanibex 800 can acquire the waveforms by:
- Monitoring electrodes and 3, 5 or 10-leadwire patient cable
- Multifunction defibrillation electrodes
- Reusable external paddles.
MASIMO® PULSE OXIMETRY:
Pulse oximetry is a continuous, non-invasive method of measuring arterial blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate (PR). The measurement is obtained by placing a sensor on the patient, usually on the fingertips or earlobe for adult patients, and on the hand or foot for neonatal patients.
The sensor is connected to the equipment by a patient cable. The sensor captures the patient’s data signal and sends it to the unit.
SUNTECH® NON-INVASIVE BLOOD PRESSURE
The Reanibex 800’s non-invasive blood pressure module uses oscillometric measurement. This method is non-invasive and measures arterial blood pressure by monitoring the magnitude of pressure changes in the cuff during deflation.
ORIDION MICROSTREAM® CAPNOGRAPHY
The Reanibex 800 capnography module continuously measures the amount of CO 2 in each breath and shows the amount present at the end of exhalation and the airway respiratory frequency rate.
Presión invasiva de Medlab®
El módulo de presión invasiva (PI) del Reanibex 800 ofrece dos canales de las mediciones de presión continua en tiempo real y las formas de onda en los modos Monitor, Desfibrilador Manual y Marcapasos.
MEDLAB® INVASIVE BLOOD PRESSURE®
The Reanibex 800’s invasive blood pressure (IP) module has two channels for real-time continuous pressure measurements and waveforms in Monitor, Manual Defibrillator and Pacemaker modes.
UNIVERSITY OF GLASGOW INTERPRETIVE ALGORITHM
The Reanibex 800 provides automatic analysis of the ECG, using the University of Glasgow algorithm. This algorithm is capable of diagnosing all commonly recognised ECG abnormalities such as myocardial infarction (MI), including severe MI, ventricular hypertrophy, abnormal ST- T changes, and common rhythm abnormalities. It also reports conduction disorders and other anomalies, such as extended QT interval.
The Reanibex 800 also supports data transfer by Bluetooth. The user can transfer patient data by Bluetooth from the Reanibex 800 to any mobile device with the Android DATA LINK app installed. After transfer to the mobile device, the user can view the patient data or send it to the cloud for further analysis.
GSM OVER 3G:
The GMS module available for the Reanibex 800 can transfer data directly from the defibrillator monitor to the cloud.
The user can then visualise, analyse and manage this data using the DATA CLOUD web application.