The basic quality goals of Osatu S. Coop. are as follows:
- Meeting the needs of the clients as regards quality, cost and service.
- Reinforcing the clients perception that the products manufactured by Osatu mean quality and safety.
These basic goals will be achieved:
- With the commitment of all members to a job well done.
- By meeting every point of the specifications and processes.
- By using the skills of all the people in the organisation to ensure the various processes.
- Through the ongoing improvement of all the processes, measuring them and reviewing them.
- By putting the safety of the products, users and patients first during any action.
- With the commitment from the Management to provide the resources required to maintain
and improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System in place.
- By complying with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
These goals are set out and translated into specific quality goals, and their follow-up is established, in the Osatu S. Coop. Management Plan. This plan has been developed by the management team, relying on the participation and involvement of all the members of the various departments, and has been approved by the General Assembly of the Workers’ Cooperative Society.
On the other hand, the relationship between the clients and suppliers is a long-term one that permanently improves the processes through which we are interconnected.
The commitment from the Management guarantees that all the resources required to comply with the Quality Policy will be provided, and that this policy will be transmitted to all the members of the organisation and understood by them.
The management reviews and verifies the effectiveness of this Policy on a yearly basis through the System Review.